Blacked out 96 LS

Catman

hey don't flatter me guys.. it looks like crap right now. I'm thinking of painting it either a dark blue or gun metal grey color. OH also I'm going to take those Enkei rims back to the silver color. Can't wait to get my tax return this week so I can order my coilovers! I'll keep you guys updated so you can see the new parts and upgrades I'm going to do.

Oh do you have to be a premium member to post pics on here?

Havok114

hey don't flatter me guys.. it looks like crap right now. I'm thinking of painting it either a dark blue or gun metal grey color. OH also I'm going to take those Enkei rims back to the silver color. Can't wait to get my tax return this week so I can order my coilovers! I'll keep you guys updated so you can see the new parts and upgrades I'm going to do.

Oh do you have to be a premium member to post pics on here?
what kind of dark blue ?
paint it STI blue lol ,
& no you dont have to be a premium member to post pics

Catman

Dude I was actually thinking like Grabber Blue. I think that would look sick on the integra with some white rims! What do you guys think?

Also how do I post pics if I want to? Is there some kind of forum on here to learn how to do that or is it just really simple?

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
Fiji Blue is hot... That would be a great color choice, in my opinion.

That, or:

1. Remove engine, etc.
2. Remove interior
3. Do a COMPLETE color change to a sexy black (Nighthawk Black Pearl is my personal favorite black)
4. Put on a more subtle set of wheels
5. Color match them to the car
6. Lower it more (my opinion)
7. *LIGHTLY* smoke the tails (too dark is illegal and ugly)
8. Nice set of HID's and a set of OEM fogs up front.

Probably my favorite "theme" for any Integra is all black.

rexpepper123

nice base ya got there to do something awesome with! needs alot of work but thats the fun. welcome and hope this place treats you as well as it has me

JGvtec

We all start somewhere. I still think it looks nice! we all need some lovin sometimes. :naughty:

Havok114

Dude I was actually thinking like Grabber Blue. I think that would look sick on the integra with some white rims! What do you guys think?

Also how do I post pics if I want to? Is there some kind of forum on here to learn how to do that or is it just really simple?
upload them to photobucket then copy the [ IMG ] & paste it on the thread

<CleanNDirty>

Cars not bad. I wouldve left it red till you could get legit paint job though.

Nothing wrong with diff taillights but alot look really dumb. If your gonna do black then black out the whole teg if not then find something that compliments it without being gawdy.

fiji blue with smoked tails would be nice...lots of choices.

Shame you cant have one teg with every color scheme you like :'(