BlackOUT in SD

speedin

The Transporter
you know mark, people could get on the internet on cell phones now. its whats 'in' at the moment..
Im too old for that who-ha-scribble.

But if the grid went down so would the cell towers on the same grid, and so would the internet on those phones!! :shock:

It would just have to be a big enough blackout to make a lapse in the coverage area.

speedin

The Transporter
we should revert back to smoke signals..
Yea in cali those would be some awesome smoke signals too :lol:

I was thinking more of running messengers. That way when you get bad news at least there is someone to kill. :lol:

speedin

The Transporter
Power outages are kinda fun for the first few hours, lol. But you guys are on here so id obviously not that bad. Back in FL we would have some outages after a hurricane and that shit was a true outage!

jznsn2u

Power outages are kinda fun for the first few hours, lol. But you guys are on here so id obviously not that bad. Back in FL we would have some outages after a hurricane and that shit was a true outage!
Thieves tend to strike when its really dark....like during power outages :(.

DC_Five_Earl

Is everryooneee okay?
yessir, stoplights were dead to, surprised the drivers over here didn't have an accident. Wait maybe I could be wrong. There was mad sirens earlier :shock:
I'd take Quakes over Hurricanes anyday.