Blackworks header

Theasian

Anybody have any experience with the B series headers they have. Just got a header on trade for some work. Info is scarce at best for the B series I dont even see any body selling a B series like JHP and what not.

Any info dyno w.e

Thanks

Theasian

My initial impressions it dosnt look like a bad header merge collector looks decent. Welds seem quality welts. Some normal discoloration. If it turns out a good healer I'm going to have it ceramic coated.

Theasian

If not still worth doing a wheel bearing for a kid

jbrown97ls

I'm not a huge fan of bwr but I will admit that it looks alright. If you don't like it you can always make a healthy chunk of cash selling it.

Ghost75

Consumer of Apples
I was highly curious about the maxflo tri-y for my build but for the same reason I shyed away....nobody knows anything!....It LOOKS fantastic though....

Theasian

I know its killing me Ive been harassing my buddy to let me use his engine dyno and test a bunch of headers while i have my engine out of my car.

I guess ill keep trolling the interwebs

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Theres gotta be some graphs out there where people have dyno'd it. In any case as long as the design style is similar to something and the collector size is right then it'll make decent power. Even the reps out there put out good numbers.