Blower motor suddenly went out?

iDrive a GS-R

I get in my car and turn the fan on because its cold as balls out and no air comes out

Also the little amber lights on the climate controls dont come on anymore and i dont hear any noise when i change the vent positions

Ive been searching around and i guess its either the blower motor or the transistor? How can i make sure which one or if its something else

Black teg

Catch me if you can
Check your fuses first. If the light for the header is not coming on it could be something simple as a fuse. To check the blower motor remove it and jump it with some wires to each terminal from the battery and see if it spins, and try both ways. If it spins, then it still works.

You can also check for power at the plug if you have a test light.

rexpepper123

oh man i had this problem not to long ago and it took me a while to figure it out. do your power mirrors work?? mine ended up the fuse was getting loose.for sure check your fuses. do you have a aftermarket deck? if so it could be a wire behind your head unit is grounding out. also found that in my search. good luck to you! pm me if ya need any more help. i see what i can do.

iDrive a GS-R

Yea first thing im gona do is check my fuses abd yea i have an aftermarket deck

iDrive a GS-R

Turns out it was just the fuse lol i was getting all into it thinking it was something else but idk why it blew o well

JrTeg86

95 teg keeps blowing fuses for blower motor

I have a 95 integra ls with similar problem, fuse keeps blowing out, not sure if its the blower, ac , condenser or the cooling fans, need help.

mjones73

I have a 95 integra ls with similar problem, fuse keeps blowing out, not sure if its the blower, ac , condenser or the cooling fans, need help.
Could be the motor is going and drawing too much amperage. I think mine did the same before it died, the plug was melted down where it plugged into the blower.

treeafodo

Austin
Did you install fogs? When I installed my fog lights I plugged them in the wrong spot and the same thing happened. I replaced the fuse and moved where I plugged them in and it works perfectly.

dohboyyyy

i fixed my a.c..and i must be a mechanical genius! i couldnt figure it out, let my anger get to me and i smacked the blower motor out of frustration..it started working..hahaha...but i did have a missing fuse to the compressor..replaced it and cold a.c.! anyone want me to "fix" their blowe motors too? seriously though..thanks for the input....