Blower Problem

Gus Quick

For the past 6-8 years my Interior Blower would shut completely Off, then I'd toggle the Recirculate/Fresh air lever back and forth and it would come right back On - This happened maybe 3-5 times a year - Now, the Blower does Not work at all - The A/C Green push-on Light does light and I hear the A/C compressor (which knocks down the RPM's when on), but the blower does not blow nor make a sound at all - I have checked all Fuses under the dash And hood as well as the 40A Heater Screw-out Fuse and the circuits are all closed so, they are good - Help very much appreciated

dopematic

Take out your blower and connect to a 12V to see if it's still working. If it's working then the blower is still good.

If it's still good, then check your blower resister? I believe.

Gus Quick

Thanks for you help - The blower resister was my next guess thinking that because the Green A/C comes on, means it is NOT the Physical 4 Speed Switch itself, but how much is involved in getting to the resister and blower motor? Is it as "simple" as removing the passenger knee guard then the glove compartment and possibly the center console at the stick shift (where the radio goes) in order to reach them both?

dopematic

Removing the glove box should be enough. No need to remove the center console. You're only working with underneath the passenger side dash. It's pretty straightforward.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gi8tO7ILtgY

Here's a video on it just so you can get a visual.

Gus Quick

I just noticed it said for 94 - 2001 Integras. Do you think it applies to my 93 as well?