Blown 454 Big Block Integra

phatintegra

Banned
The question is how many time hew blew out his suspension?
The weight of that motor is putting allot of stress on that chassis frame.

Charly[horse]

Name = John
I am just cuz that thing probably kicks so much but! I don't like appearance of it a whole lot but eh that doesn't really matter :p

Prozon

Kris
The question is how many time hew blew out his suspension?
The weight of that motor is putting allot of stress on that chassis frame.
I doubt that with all the fabrication that took, he's still using stock suspension.

I will bet, if he did it right, it's got some pretty crazy support under the body to keep it from twisting like a pretzel.

SOLOITR2001

2001 ITR OWNER
When I saw this I just ask "why". What makes you want to put a big ass motor like that in a Integra instead of a muscle car.

Ill give them props for making it work. But they take a lot of steps backwards messing up a perfectly good Integra.

hgocasca

level 77 troll
It's like having an 18" cock, it's a cool conversation piece, but you ain't gettin it up, or using it. Same with this thing.

Prozon

Kris
When I saw this I just ask "why". What makes you want to put a big ass motor like that in a Integra instead of a muscle car.

Ill give them props for making it work. But they take a lot of steps backwards messing up a perfectly good Integra.
Why?

Originality, Power, Rear Wheel Drive. Just to name a few..

It's like having an 18" cock, it's a cool conversation piece, but you ain't gettin it up, or using it. Same with this thing.
I'm sure that thing could haul ass. That's a TON of torque.

Hell, I would have done it now if I had the tools needed. Maybe I will one day.

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
I found this more enjoyable than that

[YOUTUBE="Kid Changes Head Gasket on the spot"]HBcEBxLC-kY[/YOUTUBE]

5150KDC2

Its been done to many times, in to many imports I think. I just dont see the point of it now...

But I will admit, if he did it himself he has tallent to make it work.

Prozon

Kris
Maybe in other imports, but this is one of two Integra's i've seen with V8's. This is the only one I've seen with a supercharged big block. The other Integra i've seen with a V8 was moreso a body swap then a motor swap. It's an Integra body on a Mustang chassis.