blown head gasket - chain reaction?

slikk

Money Getter
Sup peeps?

i think i blew my head gasket. i an burning oil and i am leaking fu,es and fluids from a small area about 1 1/2 lond along the line where the head meets the block.

i was just wondering whats the worst that can happen? i am not in a position to have it fix right now.

i will regularly check the oil and coolant so i dont think i will have any heating problems.

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
Don not drive it no more, the worst that can happen it it could overheat and warp your head, plus water mixing with the oil is not good either could cause your motor to seize up

Baldy201

Yea Slikk I would not drive it. the worst is what Cabezzz said warped head. also by the sound of your you are leaking quite a bit so you could also get fluids into the cylinder and do some massive damage.

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
u really need to get that fixed man and btw where have you been i havent seen you on the boards in a while

slikk

Money Getter
teggyls said:
u really need to get that fixed man and btw where have you been i havent seen you on the boards in a while
thanx for the advise y'all ... i have been real busy teggyls. the chocolate business pickups from november to the end of easter. we are having having an "after christmas break" . come next week we will be crazy busy with valentine followed shortly after with the easter chocolate egg madness

g3teg97

Super Moderator
How does a head gasket get blown?