BLOX Full Rebuild Opinions

njdread

Wusup ClubIntegra. I'm in the process of rebuilding my GSR, and was wondering what everyones opinion would be on using Blox products for my rebuild. this is what I plan on using:

JDM ITR Pistons .25 over/ stock rods
BLOX Block Guard
Port and Polish GSR Head
BLOX Intake Manifold - Port Matched
BLOX Throttle Body/68mm & Thermal Spacer
BLOX Tuner Series Dual Valve Springs
BLOX Retainers
BLOX Tuner Series Type C cams
BLOX High Compression Valves
Hondata s300

What kinda numbers can I expect for HP/TQ ??And will this be a reliable daily driver for me ?? Also if theres anything that you guys know that will help out with this rebuild, it is highly welcomed. Whether it be alternate parts, or something else that can be added to ensure it run reliable and strong. I'm not really a track guy, but would definitely like to make a pass once its done, just to see what it will do. thanks for your help !!!!

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
Well, I wouldn't use a block guard personally. They can prevent proper coolant flow. The Type C cams are fairly aggressive for DD; I don't know what the idle would be like. Your power band is also going more aggressive than stock; top-end oriented.

A generous estimate on the power would be 180-200 whp range IMO.

Keep it on the track and good luck! :thumbs up

Last edited:

JDM_Nut

Hey im new with these tuner motors thing i am thinking about getting myself a gsr and rebuilding some things idk where to start tho and it will be a daily drive car any input would be nice

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
i say no on blox but my friend used their shit and its a fast car its not dyno tuned but i estimate high 100s or touching 200whp its a fast car. :thumbs up he runs low 14s high 13 i think

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Hey im new with these tuner motors thing i am thinking about getting myself a gsr and rebuilding some things idk where to start tho and it will be a daily drive car any input would be nice
if this isnt spam if its only a daily driver why do you need to rebuild a motor...