BLOX lca fitment

steve-o_585

Hey i bought some blox lca's from a guy a month ago and now that i go to install them since i finally bought sum skunk2 coilovers, i see that the lca's dont fit. They are 18'' long and about 2 '' more longer than the stock ones. Am i supposed to buy a subframe? Or should it just bolt right in?

whitedc4

i have blox on my integra you just have to make them fit. are you sure you bought the right ones

steve-o_585

Im not sure if they fit, so u think i have to buy some the same size as the stock ones?

whitedc4

i'm going to see if i can find a tape measure.... i'll go take a pic of mine... with their measurements i'm pretty sure they're the same as those.

Slo_Teggy

Slow Driver
If they fit the exact same, what would be the point in getting them? I'm getting some Blox LCA's soon (for free as I wouldn't pay for them). I'll see how they line up and let you know if the answer hasn't been posted yet. There is also an issue with the swap bar lining up, so you'll need to see what other people did for that.

Gbaby2089

Negative Ned
You got lucky dude. OEM LCA'S > Those.

Unless you're going Function7 don't bother with aftermarket...even then its not really worth it.

steve-o_585

Alrite could u PM me when u try em out and all that? I hope i didn't get the wrong ones. But if i did, its w.e.

Slo_Teggy

Slow Driver
ya, I got mine and they are the same size (maybe slightly different) then OEM. You must have got ones for a different car.

el_tigre

Non-VtecB18
If his friend got the same year that have to fit bro,lik Slo_Teggy said maybe he give you for different car

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
If they are that much longer than your Integra LCA's they are from an 96-01 Honda Civic(EK)