Blox LCA install

BadBiddy13

Ok sorry if this has been posted before. i have searched and found some info but not totally sure on the subject.

i have a 95 integra ls.

i just got rear blox LCA's

Just wondering if the stock swaybar will bolt up? if not if i adjust it to fit will this ruin the sway bar? drivability of the car?

I wanna save up for a new sway bar but i kinda wanna get my tokico's in.

Any info will help thanks

JdMrican88

Prince of 2nd Generation
yes it should it did on my da...... but my boy has a 95 and i know he kept his swaybar its got extra holes for shit but thats wat he said all i know is with my Da it worked
and yea tokicos good choice

Last edited:

wite2nr

I helped install blox lcas on samuri blue's car (DC) and the stock swaybar did not bolt up. you need aftermarket endlinks.

98_gsr

really? i just got nuts for my stock endlinks...i might have to look into that

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
thanks for the info.
you need the end links. the stock end links dont bolt to the lca because its missing a bushing i think. you can use bolts to do it, but i recomend the endlinks for $40 from blox. or run with no sway bar so you come to appreciate what it means to have a sway bar. thats what i did until i got my new one =)

BadBiddy13

^^ when you drove without one how was it??

i might just get the endlinks for now then end up later getting the blox swaybar too.

wite2nr

^^ when you drove without one how was it??

i might just get the endlinks for now then end up later getting the blox swaybar too.
unless you are going around a track or running from the cops there is not much of a difference. Ever drove a civic? Most lower trim models dont come with sway bars stock.