BLOX Rear LCA Problem

rnhib25

ricer all day
Ok!! Tomorrow i will be getting my POS rear Blox LCA. I was reading reviews and what not online, they said the Stock sway bar doesn't match up to the BLOX LCA.

Has anyone used this product before? If so, how did you do with without buying adjustable endlinks for it.

Does anyone know how to install with out upgrading anything else.

This pass week i spent so much money in order to lower my car !!!! lol

help please!!!!!

Alvi84

What suspension set up did you go with and what is your running total? Just curious and I think it'd be beneficial for others who are wanting to lower their car as well.

rnhib25

ricer all day
Nothing to fancy just cut springs!

Lol JK ..I got function and form type 1's haven't drove it since my strut fork bolt snapped off and my rear lca bushings were shot. Tomorrow if my blox lca install without and problems will be my first day driving. I only drove my with fronts in it was better than my stocks

Army74D

gtavila_
I've heard too many bad things about Blox products, espciallly their LCA's. But I can't speak from personal experience.
Good luck, Let us know how it all goes!

sonicvybe

new driver
Bump help!!!!
It means you won't be able to connect the rear lower sway bar. You can still drive without the sway bar (just disconnect it for now and drive gently) and go get the adjustable end link when you have time.

The reason why it doesn't fit is because there is no pre-drilled hole on the Blox LCA for the dc2...hence the reason why a Blox adjustable end link has to be purchased to correct the design flaw...found out the hard way..lol

option B..which I'd suggest...go with another brand LCA...