BLOX Rear LCA w/ ES poly. Bushings?

Blk_DC

Hello HT

I was wondering if anyone could verify or shed some light on their success of running Blox rear lcas w/ Energy Supension polyurethane shock mount & lower control arm bushings...

heres a few pics..

shock mount bushing w/ an example how much the inner sleeve would stick out from the bushing this, bushing would require the length to be trimmed..

Subframe(inner) & hub(outer) bushings.. before the middle insert is removed to become the proper length...

Subframe(inner) & hub(outer) bushings.. After removing the middle insert you can see it became the proper length compared to before, but the inner sleeve extended further.
*Though the length is now okay.. the bushing diameter is to wide the for hole.. milling/trimming down the circumference must be done for it to be pressed in...

My questions for you all who have done this before...

-How have they lasted?
-How was their reliability, and their performance after they have been altered?
-I was mainly curious about trimming the bushings as the sleeve would extend further than the face of the bushing.. I thought maybe this would cause the LCA to slide around horizontally since its free floating & the bushings themselves aren't flush to the mounting locations...

Thanks!

Last edited: