Blox shocks...

Aqualite_Solid

DB7 no Aston
Any one hear anything about blox line of shocks?.. I was looking at changing my suspention set up with these and ground controls..

Sent from my toaster using Tapatalk2

Havok114

I have blox struts & springs on my car and It rides great!

Sent from my PAGER

Aqualite_Solid

DB7 no Aston
They looked from a price and desighn standpoint.. but I will NEVER buy tokico's again

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
whats wrong with tockico? Ive ran the illuminas on a spring rate that they are not designed for and they are still working fine. if anything ground control is the weak link in my set up

Aqualite_Solid

DB7 no Aston
But it goes back to the golden rule sometimes u get what you pay for.... so I'm weary of wasting 285..

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
so whats wrong with tockico?
the blues are an OE replacement, the Illuminas are for sport and they have something above that.

Aqualite_Solid

DB7 no Aston
so whats wrong with tockico?
the blues are an OE replacement, the Illuminas are for sport and they have something above that.
I bought illuninas and ran them with tien springs and they blew within 4 months tried...getting them warretied and they refused because tein isn't a perferd spring they said... it was a costomer service cluster fuck

Kyle

Must have been. I ran the blues for years on my Civic with Sportlines. It rode great and I don't regret getting them.