Blox TPS?

tork_sd89

Baywatch
Does anyone have experience with the BLOX TPS? I had cracked mine had got cracked when we were dropping the motor back in (crushed against the fuel filter) and I've been experiencing rough/jerking take-offs from a stop and a slight hesitation/lag between shifts at WOT. I don't really want to risk getting a used throttle body on Ebay or something and having that TPS be bad as well.

DonJulio

Reppin' tha NW
It's because it was smacked so hard it is not aligned anymore.

Salvage yards have them a over the place and most if not all are interchangeable aslong as you stick to the same engine.

The rarely go bad, all that's wrong is usually it's off alignment.

TPS is key to a smooth running engine. It senses your throttle position and times fuel, ignition etc. If it's not aligned it can cause miss, lean or rich afr , knock, and eventually foul plugs and add to excessive carbon build up or won't run at all.

tamboo

cheap@ss
f u blox mine was bad right out of the box, sent it back and....nothing.

dorman ftw! 8)

Muckman

Not a M0derator
Its unlikely that you would get a broken TPS sensor even if used. If it looked visually OK in the picture then its probably fine. Its not a high stress'd sensor (assuming you don't smash it into the fuel filter). Replace it with any compatible TPS but make sure you properly calibrate it.

Nick_C78

Unlikely to get a bad one...unless you order from BLOX. They specialize in shitty products.

biya

I have one for sale, can send you pics of the readings. It would come with the throttle body, all factory. PM me if your interested.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
What all is wrong with Blox?
their products suck.

Adjustable test pipe:
called blox and talked to them directly about their test pipe fitment. GSR header and a LS B pipe. They said it would work and assured me. Any pull at WOT it would collapse and i would be open header .

Adjustable end links
they rust - ASR doesnt

Nick_C78

They are just Ebay products with a name attached. Their suspension products are super sloppy. Like Samurai said their endlinks rust...not just the rust but they have massive play! Their customer service sucks balls too. Honestly I have not seen a single blox item that wasn't complete shit.

SnowCrash

Anti-Rice
They are just Ebay products with a name attached. Their suspension products are super sloppy. Like Samurai said their endlinks rust...not just the rust but they have massive play! Their customer service sucks balls too. Honestly I have not seen a single blox item that wasn't complete s***.
I've got a gen 1 blox intake manifold, don't see anything wrong with it