Blue button under dash.!:O

94StockLS

so today while i was messing around with my car and i found this thing under my dash :O
[/IMG]

i dnt know wut its for but i think its the maintnace reset button not shure tho can anyone correct me on that.?

XjoEnX

It's the self destruct button to avoid theft permanently. You didn't press that did you???

JK. You're original presumption is correct. Maintenance reset button.

94StockLS

It's the self destruct button to avoid theft permanently. You didn't press that did you???

JK. You're original presumption is correct. Maintenance reset button.
Well good thing thats all it was because curious me i just push buttons without knowing what they do first who knows it could have been a self destruct :p

Spawne32

Shut up baby, I know it!
lol when the maintenance light comes on for oil changes, you turn the key on, and hold that in until it goes out, and then it resets it for another 3k

grayghost

When Acura first came out they partnered with British Leyland and a British version of the car was built that had more wood in the interior. The button under the dash is the 'Lucas' button. This is a homage to the Lucas Electrics that most British cars like Triumph and MG were wired with. When you press it nothing happens. At a random later time something on the car ceases to function. Repressing the button is to no avail. At a later random time the item that had ceased to function will become reusable. If it resets the "Service Required" light that is a random function.

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
If you push this button you will receive $1 million, but someone you do not know will die......the choice is yours