blue HIDs high beams, white HIDS

cted

My Chevrolet be bangin'
well i like really bright headlights. my last car had blue HIDS.so i bought some white ones for the lowbeams thininking they were blue

stevoqb916

where you be all i know in cali blue lights are illegal

cted

My Chevrolet be bangin'
im in florida, i know blue lights are legal cause i see people with them all the time

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Haha, and people murder people here everyday, still isn't legal. Most places aren't legal for HIDS to begin with. But in regards to high beams, the hids take a min to warm up, meaning you cant flash people or quickly turn em on. I'd recommend high end bulbs for the ighs.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
PIAA are better than both i belive or atleast PIAA are on the same level as raybrig. Matt's (jdmxdb8 ) has them on his Fit and i can see his fogs more than his high beams

BeatBox

Real Good!
dont waste your money on those, they are junk along with Silver starts. Cool package to try to ripp you and everyone else off IMO

Get a good set of raybrig or nokya bulbs, I've been told those are best.
nokya's have a slight hint of blue in them but they are not really bright, i had those before i went with HID's.

im in florida, i know blue lights are legal cause i see people with them all the time
they are not legal, i see green, pink, purple and blue here but cop's dont bother you too much but if they wanted to they could.