Boosted fg2

Robbdance

Straight Pipes
Biology sucks!
Give me calculus and physics.

Can we continue drooling over this gorgeous Civic again?
Honestly, I'm rattled by the cars in this family. Do want :(

JemmieN

not a girl lol
They ended in 06. That's why the Si came out. lol

Clean pickup! Taffeta White. It was so stupid. My dad wanted white, but when we went to the dealership, they were telling us that Honda doesn't make Taffeta White Si models. My dad believed him and we ended up with galaxy grey.
Is your dad Asian? Sounds like it...

whitedc4

this thread died a long time ago.. time to bring it back since my integra seems to be going no where fast.
first.....................
i slapped on an eat sleep race plate frame that was paink!

then i ran over a huge ass ladder that flew off of a semi....... so i got free wheels lol they're cheapo deeppos meh. it'll do til the next ladder. love having warranties lol

so then i ordered coilovers... however they are STILL ON BACKORDER!!!!! MTF!!! so it'll be slammed one of these days....

had the car retuned on flash pro and helllllllllllllllo 250whp @ 5 psi. however my injectors are way maxed out.....
so once i order my id1000's i'll probably be close to 300 :) i plan on upgrading the turbo very soon. i need a bigger intercooler and piping they're like pea shooters. my wastegate looks like a butt plug its so small.. and i want to buy some Mugen GP's for it :D love those wheels :)

bad stuff happened. :( but now its fixed back to new :)

has new front and rear honda oem bumpers and pretty much 90% of the car was painted again :) i got hit 3 times in one week while being parked.... holy fuck balls. but its all better and looks like a champ yet again!

planning to take it to the strip sometime soon to see what it puts down now.