boosting my gsr

blaketeg

I <3 Boost
what kind of turbo and how much psi are you running?

but no, no matter what, your gonna need to upgrade

blue94teg

its a garrett t3/to4e 60 trim and prolly only like 9 psi im not too hardcore into boosting it to the max lol like my cummins which has hit 48 psi on the highway. but what would be the cheapest injectors that could handle it

blaketeg

I <3 Boost
its a garrett t3/to4e 60 trim and prolly only like 9 psi im not too hardcore into boosting it to the max lol like my cummins which has hit 48 psi on the highway. but what would be the cheapest injectors that could handle it
dsm 450's :thumbs up

i think i payed 80 bucks for them off craigslist, cheap and work great

make sure to get a resistor box and obd1 injector clips with them though

blue94teg

sweet the guy im buying it from had it on his 94 ls and he has the injectors and stuff those should work with a gsr right?

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
lol
is 9psi safe on a stock gsr?
i dont think it can handle it, pretty sure you need low compression pistons to push alot of boost, and a 60 trim is kinda big for a stock high compression motor

blue94teg

dont worry my internals are not stock lol but my fuel rail and injectors are and thats what i was concerned about

XxRiceronixX

my cousins boyfriend ran 10psi's on gsr stock internals but then again he got it tuned by one of the most well known tuners in PA I wish I could remember his name....