Boosting question

bustmysack

I'm planning on boosting my 94 ls soon, but i want to bore out the block and run bigger pistons. I was wondering if anyone had anyone had any suggestions to which company would be good and how large i should go, my goal is to build it so i can run 15lbs. all day with no problems regardless of whether im on it alot or not.

Spody02

Name: Cody
ok so your running 15 pounds on what? a t25 i'll just assume.. you'll be fine

you cant make how many pounds you wanna run! you have to make hp goal. all turbos flow different with different setups and will make different power.

so if your only looking to make like 300ish power, you can make that with getting in to the block

so lets hear your hp goal and we can go from there

bustmysack

my main goal is to be putting around 300-350 to the crank. i was thinking about running a t25 or a t3/t4 60 trim

You're in VB, so take a ride out to Chesapeake and see Keenan at All Aspects. He does really good work.

Last edited:
all right man ill check it out. how far are you from uti? cause im gonna be going there in april.
Not sure exactly how far I am from the campus. I live on the west side of Houston, right near the Katy line.

Spody02

Name: Cody
lol

you really dont know anything! awesome!!!!
please do not run a t25. its sooooo small...

300 to the crank is like 260ish to the wheels, you do not have to crack open the motor to get that hp

bustmysack

well i dont wanna build the engine right now. so i dont wanna run anything close to 300 to the wheels, cause if i do im gonna have to run high psi especially on a big turbo, so im thinking small turbo with low psi for now till i got the time and money to build the engine.

well i dont wanna build the engine right now. so i dont wanna run anything close to 300 to the wheels, cause if i do im gonna have to run high psi especially on a big turbo, so im thinking small turbo with low psi for now till i got the time and money to build the engine.
One problem with going with such a small is that it will spool so quick you wont be able to keep traction.
Just get an Evo3 Big 16g set up. You can tune it to make 250whp and it'll be safe on the stock block.