bored/foundcamera/reppinCI/needwash

blitzillist

Professional RiceR
through a party last night and my friend left his camera and i was so fuckin bored at my house so i borrowed it washed the car and put the CI stickers on cause i was lazy before

shampoooooing

Reppin CI

shitty pic but whatevs its a picture

money shot

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
I think if you got the darker CI sticker it'd look better on your car. or if you could get one to match the "type" color. that'd look sweet.

I'm jeaouls... I want one.

blitzillist

Professional RiceR
I think if you got the darker CI sticker it'd look better on your car. or if you could get one to match the "type" color. that'd look sweet.

I'm jeaouls... I want one.
yah i didnt even think about it i just like ordered them and i realized i should of got the new ones..... :cry: oh well im still reppin lol

blitzillist

Professional RiceR
you need some hid's

and whats up with the grill is it gone or painted?
hell yah i do but i spent like no lie 1600 at the dmv getting it registered. Give me some time ive only had it for a month haha...... grill gonzos previous owner worked at acura and cut it out i dunno but im stealing the one off my RS when i stop being lazy

blitzillist

Professional RiceR
holy shit 1600 at the dmv what a rip!!
yah it was fuckin bullshit i had to pay taxes in my hometown before i could register it then i had something called insurance assesment issues with my stolen gsr... the plates were stolen and i dunno i had to pay for that and the dmv is gayer than lance bass

blitzillist

Professional RiceR
oh yah and taxes on 11 grand hurt alot...... uhm plates and title i think im missing something it seriously was rediculous