BOV sounds when I don't have a turbo... Lmao

Shade460

19K M1A1 Tank Operator!!!
lol turn your radio up louder :) or buy a turbo :) i would say something meaningful but i dont know much, im sorta noobish but hey alot of ppl have already gave u options not much i could say to help anyways lol

Shade460

19K M1A1 Tank Operator!!!
slipping clutch sounds like it isnt grabbing, but if i was to give any advice id check hoses, id also google it im sure there has been problems like this many times, u can also try Honda-Tech.com theres alot of Knowledgable ppl on that site that just know random stuff u would never think of lol

mjones73

If your clutch was slipping your RPM's would go up but your car wouldn't go faster.

RED Integra

Oh I see I'll remember that thanks. Not sure if it helps but I hear it from the left side of the car... Thought it was a leak in my tires but nope seems ok. I'm starting to like the sound (ricey I know) now it just makes me LOL

dsgb

Maybe ur car is feeling neglected and its telling u to get a turbo so it can fit in with all the cool cars

eiznekeM

Oh I see I'll remember that thanks. Not sure if it helps but I hear it from the left side of the car... Thought it was a leak in my tires but nope seems ok. I'm starting to like the sound (ricey I know) now it just makes me LOL
Is there anyway you could take a video of it?

RED Integra

It stopped by itself... WTF I miss that noise... Haha my guess is I over filled the motor with oil and my motor does burn/looses oil so now it's normal? Idk I checked everything seems fine now.

WAR 178

Premium User
I know my header causes my car to sound like I have a turbo( ive been asked while driving on highway by many)
It only sounds like that when I hit certain RPM ranges, def when TEC kicks in YO...lol

BlackInAction

Certified black kid
I was going to say itd be good to get a video of the sound up or something. IDK! Haha, glad it solved itself tho