Boxy's Beautiful Build Thread

SLOW94

Oh sweet! Alright well I'll have to text this guy about the lowering springs then :p
And damnit autozone doesn't have the shark attack II antenna, idk why I thought it would. Anyone know of a cheap replacement for an S2K type antenna?
I dont know about anttenas i always weld mine closed lol

SLOW94

It all depends if ur on a budget skunk 2 lowering springs are still good an price seems fair way better then a $40 set of coilvers

Boxy

I dont know about anttenas i always weld mine closed lol
Yeah I'm just gonna get the OEM Antenna plug. Part # 82871-671-000 incase anyone else is looking for it.

I think you should still go with the teins
I want to, it's just if I can get these for like 80 dollars less and they're brand new as well, why not? Unless they're THAT much worse, ya know?

It all depends if ur on a budget skunk 2 lowering springs are still good an price seems fair way better then a $40 set of coilvers
What he said^ haha my budget is tight :(

Boxy

Update!

I got my neons wired and my interior pieced back together. All the wiring is tucked inside the centre console, you can't even tell its there. Also the neon bars aren't visible when sitting in a normal position, they can just be seen in the picture 'cause I had to take it at a high angle to include the whole front view. Anyways, hope you guys like em!

Also, I removed my antenna and plugged the hole with the OEM Grommet. I'll have pics of that up too tomorrow. And I'll get my wheels cleaned and put on, all of that coming tomorrow! Maybe it won't have 4x4 status when the 16's go on, we'll see.

Boxy

Haven't seen neons on a car in years.. Not my style, but the cluster looks good!
Haha thanks! I really just wanted the neons 'cause I think they look good. No underbody neons or anything, but I like em inside. I think it gives the car a bit of personality :p

<CleanNDirty>

i agree with the neons changes things up a bit. Cars coming along well. I know what u mean bout tight budget. Curious as to how to did the guages. i want something diff but not sure what. I kinda like alfa otto guages, some ppl dont but i like them. keep doing what your doing and dont worry if someone yells rice, they just wanna blend in with everyone else.

Boxy

i agree with the neons changes things up a bit. Cars coming along well. I know what u mean bout tight budget. Curious as to how to did the guages. i want something diff but not sure what. I kinda like alfa otto guages, some ppl dont but i like them. keep doing what your doing and dont worry if someone yells rice, they just wanna blend in with everyone else.
Well thank ya! :)
And all I did for the cluster was replace it with some sexy green LEDs.
I followed Cole's DIY found here: http://www.clubintegra.com/board/showthread.php?t=56586

Oh and yeah half the people on this site yell rice for nothing haha

Boxy

Andd I finally got my summer tires on! Here's a few shots of her now. I know, I needa slam that b**** but I need some moneyz:

Last edited:

samilp

Sam P
damn...i'm jealous....rims arnt even on my list right now. lol
would look sexy slammed

btw i dont know if this is a good idea, but i used to do it to my other cars when they had marks
but i took a little bit of lacquer thinner on microfiber towel and gently "wiped" away those marks such as yours on the front bumper...
before laquir thinner i used acetone, haha.
if it seems the entire paint just chipped off it wont work. obvi

Last edited:

Boxy

damn...i'm jealous....rims arnt even on my list right now. lol
would look sexy slammed

btw i dont know if this is a good idea, but i used to do it to my other cars when they had marks
but i took a little bit of lacquer thinner on microfiber towel and gently "wiped" away those marks such as yours on the front bumper...
before laquir thinner i used acetone, haha.
if it seems the entire paint just chipped off it wont work. obvi
I'm just gonna get some rubbing compound and try rubbing the marks off. it's definitely paint off of the car that hit it, and it definitely didn't break through the clearcoat. It just needs to stop raining here! It's literally supposed to rain every day this week :/

And thanks! I'm going to slam it hopefully soon. I can't wait! Only con is that Vermont roads are almost bumpy/pot hole ridden. I'mma bottom out everywhere I go haha