braking booster leaking when car is turned off

wooker_nok

Hell CI? ok here is this

my brake booster started air leaking as/when turned off car..
so i removeed it and found nothing wrong with it so i still replace seals n rods inside of it from acura dealer parts..

same problem when im driving my car and i suddenly brake and feel that my brakes or caliper is skippin or clapping then a hard feeling as it come to a stop...

my idle is good @ about 750-825 no leaks

i disconnect the vaccum line and jumps..that normal no fluid is missing no ABS light is on nothing is wrong with the brakong system that i think...

so what can this issue be......?

i got new pads new slot/drilled rotors n had SS brake lines..

this started since i bulit my GSR engine car was sitting for about 4months before that i didnt have any issues with that

so help me please any ideas on what can cause this?

eiznekeM

So when you brake you feel a pulse in the pedal, is that what you're saying?
Test the booster to see if it is working properly with this function test:

1. Engine off, depress brake pedal several times to exhaust any vacuum in the unit.
2. Start the engine while maintaining a moderate force on the pedal. (15-25 lbs)
3. The pedal should fall away, indicating the booster is working correctly.

If not, it may be due to insufficient vacuum being delivered to the unit because of a plugged filter, poor engine vacuum, or defective check valve or supply hose. Check the vacuum at the supply, the intake manifold.

My money is on the check valve if you are indeed losing vacuum pressure.

justjdm

DB8 Whore
Might have to replace the whole brake booster or master cylinder. I would buy a used one and see if it stops the issue first. Sounds like the diaphram inside the booster is going bad.

eiznekeM

The master cylinder wouldn't be the issue unless he's losing brake fluid. The booster diaphragm supplies the multiplication of the input. It would be the vacuum and atmospheric valves, if anything. Always find and diagnosis the problem before spending money.