Brandon3434's 1998 Integra GSR

brandon3434

Hey guys, I'm new here...Got this car about a month ago, and started doing a few things to it. Its my new daily driver. Here's a quick pic I took the other night after finishing my stance/suspension.

So far I've taken cheap ebay springs off and got some skunk2 coilovers, refinished the headlights, got a new oem front bumper/painted it, added shark II shorty antenna (kid simply took it out, left a hole there), fixed the dip stick tube (kept falling out), got a new password jdm shift boot/skunk2 shift knob, and got some password jdm bolts/washers for the bay.

Here's a before/after pic of my headlights:

I'll get some better pics soon...

Also, this is my other car if anyone is interested, 2007 Nismo 350z...

Brandon's 350Z by Spanier Photography, on Flickr

Last edited:

brandon3434

Thanks man, I will get more pics after I wash it. I need to replace one of the o2 sensors this week, then I'll be able to drive it every day. Just in time to keep my z out of the snow haha.

Squigget

clean, wat did you use on your headlights? i use toothpaste lol...
i like the wheels to. and the Z is FRESH.

brandon3434

clean, wat did you use on your headlights? i use toothpaste lol...
i like the wheels to. and the Z is FRESH.
I used the 3M headlight restoration kit. Comes with everything you need, you just need a drill. It literally makes them look brand new!

Nice rides. Those RE30s on the Z?
Thanks, and yes sir!

Very nice. Great job on the headlight restoration and sick ass Z!
Thank you!

justjdm

DB8 Whore
Those rota's sit pretty flush with the car! Usually you see them stick out a lot, but it's got a good stance!

brandon3434

Yeah, they are Rota Grid Offroads, 16x8 +20 in the front, +10 in the rear. They sit pretty much perfect for me. I did have to pull the fenders some as you can see in the pics, but a little work and they work just fine.

osiris19

That's looking pretty nice. Loving how clean it is. I want your tails for my teg. The 98-01's are so much better.

That things look really nice.. great stance! im new with the integras myself,never noticed the difference in the tail lights till just now when it was brought up.. i like the wheels too...