Break Into My Car!!!!!

dcbrian

yeah, i got my car broken into and they took the subs and sound system. apperatnetly, tweakers around LBC can't drive stick. who knew?
haha thats funny, it reminds me of all the fags around my neighborhood that 'pimp' out their cars but no mods to increase performance, unless stickers add 90 more HP!! btw they all drive auto ;)

pluckt007

Fat guy in a little coat.
haha thats funny, it reminds me of all the fags around my neighborhood that 'pimp' out their cars but no mods to increase performance, unless stickers add 90 more HP!! btw they all drive auto ;)
ha! half of those stickers dont make sense. ever heard of the 1990 4-door accord type R?

yeah dude my car has been broken into 3 times for the radio and twice someone has attempted to hot wire it but they got scared off some how. still have it after replacing my sound shit 3 times. i have 96 integra ls and now i just keep it in the garage. especially since i got it tinted, repainted, new rims and tires and head lights, magnaflow cat back exhaust and k&n intake.

Todds91

My Teggy was broken in to back in July. They broke the driver window and the (So called) good Viper Alarm didnt go off until the idots tried popping my trunk. But its all good cuz all i got was a broken window.