Break through in rust repair!! :d

steve-o_585

Hey i know alot of you guys have been trying to find the solution to repairing the rust on your rear quarter panels and wheel wells. Well i have been daring enough to buy 92-95 civic patch panels since integra patch panels aren't sold anywhere except the OEM complete piece but is TOO pricey. Ive picked these up from an auto body repair warehouse where they sell these near my school for around 40 buks each side. There is some minor cutting and modifications to make these fit FLUSH but its very do-able. I lined them up to my integra at school and took some pics. I dont know how to post em up yet tho so someone help me with this so i could u guys out. Ill be posting a DIY of this later on when its all done.

mjones73

Photobucket works great too, grab the direct link for the pic, hit the
and enter your link to post it.

steve-o_585

The gas door lines up and evrything. Only thing to cut is the side molding, where the curves come out for the taillights and the radius is slightly different.

BeatBox

Real Good!
not bad at all, for the price its pretty good
it would cost alot to have a shop replace that quarter, for a DIY type of work its def worth it. i haz no welding skillz :'-(

steve-o_585

I mean ive seen people use pop rivets but idk how that would work out. Haha. but hey its way better to do this if you know someone with the skills. Better than OEM replacements.

gs300cky

so how many of these can ya get lol and do they have one for each side? be neat if ya could do a wide body kit as long as it aint to wide

steve-o_585

I have one for each side. i was actually thinking about rolling my fenders so i could space out the wheels when i drop it so it could be flush but idk how it would go..

gs300cky

try it and lets us see then we all can get an idea of ya or nah but i think it will sell good here

98IntegraRS

keep us updated on your progress using these, can i/we get some pictures closer to the tail lights, where does the patch panel cut off towards the tail lights?