Bridgestone Potenza RE750 Tires Feedback

g3teg97

Super Moderator

Bridgestone does not produce these tires anymore and have been replaced by the RE760. Personally, the tread design looks better on the RE750s rather than the RE760.

I have been looking into these tires along with some others.

This tire is #5 in the catagory of Ultra-High Performance Summer tires which that's what I'm after. The S Drive tops the list which is just a couple dollars cheaper now.

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/surveyresults/surveydisplay.jsp?type=UHP

One of my main concerns is wet traction. This is a must if you live in Florida in the summer time. The dry traction is great but you also need wet. Has anyone tried this tire and can give any feedback on driving confort, treadlife and wet traction?

heykosal

Angkorian
Sorry I cant give you feedback on these tires I've never tried them but I'm just shocked the General Exclaim UHP ranked so high!

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Never tried these out, but I bet they're awesome. Bridgestone makes quality tires. I love driving my uncle's AP2 with RE01-Rs.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
All Bridgestones I have ever owned have been fantastic in the rain.

Last edited:

Apollo

I had them on a 99 SI in Seattle. Grip was EXCELLENT wet & dry. They were still on the car when I sold it after a year or two (can't remember how long it was between getting the tires and selling the car). Still had plenty of tread left too. Comfort also very good.

That sucks they're not making them anymore, I was totally gonna get them for my DC2.

Last edited:

Target

Acura Tech
I've been hearing that the Bridgestone RE-01R's are now the best street tire made.