Brightest headlights??

Thekris

Ok so my gay ebay xentec hids just went out, well one of them did after just 3 weeks.What are the brightest headlights I can get or the best hids to get. I know I sound like an asshole but everybody where I live has them. I don't really want to spend over 100 if possible but yeah

Thekris

Are they pretty good. I was just so dissapointed with these xentecs. They are dimmer than my stock ones.

Thekris

Ive been looking around and Ive read that o-nex is pretty good. Anybody with them? I found some for 65 on ebay when they go for 150 on their site

JTac616

J-Tac
I just got a pair of 55w ddm tuning 8k Hids...they are sick. my friend has had them for about 6 months now with no problems at all :) go with ddm

97GSRVTEC

I got the 8k and 6k ddm kit. Havent had any problems yet and they are wicked bright. Makes stock look pitiful.

Robbdance

Straight Pipes
There's also a guy that just registered on here recently that has his own HID website..
buyhid.com or something?

speedin

The Transporter
If you dont want HID's the 9005 bulb mod is a great way to boost light output. Just get a 9005 bulb and trim the inside of the plug a bit (you will see where it isnt the same as the oem 9006's) and it will just pop right in.

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
I just got a pair of 55w ddm tuning 8k Hids...they are sick. my friend has had them for about 6 months now with no problems at all :) go with ddm
so your complaining about ebay lights and then looking to but more off there? just go with ddm. alot of guys use em and i never see any complaints.

MattLaBonte

I have the DDM apexcone raptor HID kit. 35 w 6k. Works amazingly. So happy with it and no problems. Lifetime warranty too.

Cman46290

buyhids.com... I looked at the site & it looks like good money.
The guy who owns that site sounded pretty legit... saying that he doesnt charge shipping on warranty claims.... and will always warranty any item completely in full for any faul whatsoever....

Apparently DDM will charge you shipping cost but will warranty the part....

Im sure either would be a good place~

Thekris

Well its not an ebay brand, its just off ebay for cheaper. Im gonna go with ddm. Im buying later tonight when I get home so yeahhh. Thanks guys.