Should the ban be lifted on Captain Obvious?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
I retort the second comment then. Detecting sarcasm on the net isnt the easiest thing. I am still waiting for the sarcasm punctuation mark that was talked about a year ago.

Give me another day or so and ill have a decision for you. But when looking back over the rules explicitly and the posts I dont see the harm in lifting the ban.
You are a scholar and a gentleman!

Also, I google'd it, and I guess this is the sarcasm mark

Maybe we should ad it to the list of emoticons and not say anything; see how people use it :lol:

speedin

The Transporter
You are a scholar and a gentleman!

Also, I google'd it, and I guess this is the sarcasm mark

Maybe we should ad it to the list of emoticons and not say anything; see how people use it :lol:

I tip my hat to you Sir..

:lol:

And yea we really do need that punctuation mark. I mean we get to use THIS! And whoever thought this one up? But nay on sarcasm... I call shenanigans!

hgocasca

level 77 troll
Mark can be reasoned with, this is why I comply with his requests when I'm out of line. The same can't be said for other mods, by them, mistakes were made.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
"OG has a dream" fucking classic considering it's February :lol:

Mark can be reasoned with, this is why I comply with his requests when I'm out of line. The same can't be said for other mods, by them, mistakes were made.
Stand up fellow, he is

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
this is part of the reason i dislike this site more and more... i was hoping we were past this, but i guess a few members still feel the need to try and cause drama when its not needed,

how about we DELETE the lounge section and so there is nowhere to talk about anything but Integras like TI anything off topic will get a warning, next off topic is permanent ban :)
thats the only reason i get on here, how can i know about hondas when i have a buick?

speedin

The Transporter
Dont go bashing noobs now. You can give them "Obvious" answers to their noobish questions, thats why I lifted the ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.