bring it back

tonys2teg

super brother
like for brought back the mustang from the old days.

i think it should be a 2006 acura integra da body>! lol//

1329itr00

Type R
that would be kinda cool... but i think they would try to make it too futuristic and it would look like crap

Da Teg

TekBuDDy said:
aye thats why theres the " RSX"
the RSX has nothing on the DA's....I'd rather have my DA than a new rsx.....ya they need to make a new INTEGRA (da....)...not a RSX...that'd be cool

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
Da Teg said:
the RSX has nothing on the DA's....I'd rather have my DA than a new rsx.....ya they need to make a new INTEGRA (da....)...not a RSX...that'd be cool
Dude I love the DA body style and miss the hell out of mine, but Id sure as hell would take a RSX over a DA!
but Bringing them back would hot, But Clean and JDM! One pc headlights! and a Type R option!

Black94LS

Anti Rice, Yet anti JDM
obd1kenobi said:
Dude I love the DA body style and miss the hell out of mine, but Id sure as hell would take a RSX over a DA!
but Bringing them back would hot, But Clean and JDM! One pc headlights! and a Type R option!
Yeah, id say

integra evan

As long as they don't make it look like a bubble car, then yes, there should be a new Integra. But right now we have the RSX, and I think the 05-06 RSX looks awesome.

tonys2teg

super brother
integra evan said:
As long as they don't make it look like a bubble car, then yes, there should be a new Integra. But right now we have the RSX, and I think the 05-06 RSX looks awesome.
:werd:

Sonik

Eh well I think RSX is getting discontinued, since the new SI coming has more juice and I think it also has something to do with production of the car and it's popularity level, 2dn and 3rd generation teg's were and still are the best, if there was ever a remake though I know that they at the "drawing board" would come up with something looking stupid, odd, and or end up putting the shifter in a weird place, ex:The new SI's- they ended up with an SI that looks similar to a Matrix from toyota... *sigh*