Bringing this ej8 back to life

94RS

No fucks given.
Shit... Civic clusters are funky.

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
Night shot of the amber lights and light up redline :) I was wanting a s2k digital cluster but I'm liking this so I might just keep it

Kurado

Looks nice. Kind of makes me miss my 2 civic hatchbacks. Good find. My SI cluster I was able to get for $150 a few years back and resold for $200.

Read all 10 pages. Subscribed. Keep us updated! The height looks all right. At least you don't have to deal with gigantic rocks in construction areas. I had to raise my Integra because this happened.

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
Looks nice. Kind of makes me miss my 2 civic hatchbacks. Good find. My SI cluster I was able to get for $150 a few years back and resold for $200.

Read all 10 pages. Subscribed. Keep us updated! The height looks all right. At least you don't have to deal with gigantic rocks in construction areas. I had to raise my Integra because this happened.

I'd be so pissed! I ran over a can in the road and I could hear it crunch under my transmission. Lol.

And thanks for following. The car has come a long way but it was riced out and not taken care of when I got it so I have a lot to do to it

94RS

No fucks given.
Idk... Mine is a bit different than those. :lol:

Still don't know how you guys haven't caught on yet :rolf: