broke up with the gf

travisteg

who wants to hear the story?

well me and this girl were going out off and on for 2 years and this last thursday we broke up. i told her we should see other people and whenever i say that i see other people and she doesnt. well this time she decides to fuck her manager saterday. two days after we break up and she tells me shes not seeing him or going out with him. so i called her a slut and ended up giving all her shit back and now were not even friends. what a fucking whore.this shit pisses me off knowing she will act like everythings ok in like a month. good news is time to hit up her friends :D

Josh

travisteg said:

well me and this girl were going out off and on for 2 years and this last thursday we broke up. i told her we should see other people and whenever i say that i see other people and she doesnt. well this time she decides to fuck her manager saterday. two days after we break up and she tells me shes not seeing him or going out with him. so i called her a slut and ended up giving all her shit back and now were not even friends. what a fucking whore.this shit pisses me off knowing she will act like everythings ok in like a month. good news is time to hit up her friends :D
sorry to her that man.. you should drink a few beers and it will go away for a night.

Baldy201

Well you did say you should see other people. I hate to say it but what ever she does now it is not centered around you. Let her do her own stuff and you do yours. You should go sleep with one of her friends or something and be like "We are seeing other people."

RICDOGG

travisteg said:

you break it off with her because you want to screw other people. Then you complain when she goes out and screws another guy. :what:

ohh btw
:nopics:

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
im sorry but i gotta say you asked for it what did you expect her to stay and wait for you well ne ways drink a few and the go hit up the moms like omni said it would be hilarious

travisteg

no im not sad or trying to get her back, im happy cause now cause that reason got me 2 stay away from her.

inline4four

I'll tea bag your face!!
hahah OMG fuck yeah plug up her friends. and her momma. fuck the broad, she'll want the penis again...

tonys2teg

super brother
she was just trying to get back @ you she prolly was just mad @ you for breaking up with her after so long. my gurl cut me last summer and got mad that i got laid like the next day. :twisted:

Autotech510

i think shes just trying to get the upper hand by sleeping around, its best to take it lightly cause thats the exact opposite of how she wants you to take it.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Just think of it this way, nobody likes sloppy seconds and thats all the other guy got.

I wouldnt stress over it, not like there arent any other ladies for ya. I would be amazed if I had a girlfriend for that long.