broken into.... again

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
lol, I like that tape idea!.... Not so hot on the gun, but whatever works!

Sorry to hear about them breaking in tho! that sucks man! I'm lucky with mine... no one wants anything out of a two tone acura. lol

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
Kuchtaboy said:
lol, I like that tape idea!.... Not so hot on the gun, but whatever works!

Sorry to hear about them breaking in tho! that sucks man! I'm lucky with mine... no one wants anything out of a two tone acura. lol
don't try to make your car sound better, kutch. it's not "two-toned." it's "all over the place." lol

tisguy

rofl.. yea, the tape idea seems good, i just need to find that material, and how to wire it to the alarm when it's armed is another thing i needa read up on. if i ever get around to it, i'll do a write up, lol.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
Run a relay with the vibration/impact sensor wire so it switches on when the alarm is armed and switches off when the alarm is deactivated.

dragboi

Sedan Tuner
yea im getting annoyed with my car at my school parking lot too...... i recently got a stupid school parking ticket for my alarm going off too many times...... i told the officer that my alarm dont just go off on its own only if someone is trying to break in my car then it'll go off..............and stupid officer like still your suppose to turn ur alarm off when your at the school parking lot......which i think is totally stupid........ people have god damn alarms for reasons...........stupid school police gave me a a 55 buck alarm activation ticket.........

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
tisguy said:
... shrug, im sure if someone saw a person slumped next to a car they'd call for cops.. and i'll put a warning sign decal: by attempting to steal this vehicle, you waive all responsiblity of the owner for any harm caused to yourself. soo if they cant read english, well, they'll be unconscious haha.
i like the way you think :thumbs up

we can figure out how to make it work together... cause i want one too lol

tisguy

teg9five said:
i like the way you think :thumbs up

we can figure out how to make it work together... cause i want one too lol
haha we'll become rich, we'll patent it and sell it to DEI or something... though they probably wouldnt like the lawsuits....

anyways, i think i found my deck! it's on craigslist:
http://sacramento.craigslist.org/ele/327576211.html

the funny thing is the stuff he says is missing, I have in my car... the little case for the faceplate, and the dash trim. I called him, and he really didnt know squat about the deck, he just said "i have the stuff in the picture". damn, I regret not writing the serial number... next deck, it'll be the first thing i do.