Bruno!!!!

I think the most disturbing thing about the whole film was the parents in the casting call scene. They were willing to subject their toddlers to things that most of us wouldn't do. One woman was asked if she was ok with her child being crucified, she said sure. WTF is with those parents who live vicariously through their children? Fucking ass bags.

ewoo

filipinoFTW!
i dont know, the one mother they showed the most said something along the lines of 'whatever it takes so that she gets the job.' i looked around the theater and everybody's reactions were priceless...

...actually the best part of the movie was the audience's reactions to the entire movie. lol

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
I think the most disturbing thing about the whole film was the parents in the casting call scene. They were willing to subject their toddlers to things that most of us wouldn't do. One woman was asked if she was ok with her child being crucified, she said sure. WTF is with those parents who live vicariously through their children? Fucking ass bags.
yea that part had me like....WTF.. I couldnt belive the shit they said. I hope they feel like shit and are killed by people walking down the street.

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
im a dad and when i heard these people i was sicjen by them dude wtf i would never put my child in any harm or crazy shit like that , like the woman that said she would give her kid lipo to make weight i wanted to slap a hoe