bucking problem

GSRIntegra

I have searched and found someone with the same problem as me, but no conclusive answer.

When in 1, 2, 3, going at low rpms, my car bucks when I tap the gas, aswell as when I let off of it.

I have changed the spark plugs, wires, dizzy cap and rotor, and the fuel filter about 6,000 miles ago. Someone mentioned that it might be bad mounts. How do I identify bad mounts? The same person also suggested changing the fuel pump. I have not changed the fuel pump yet and idk when the last time it was changed. I'm really starting to love my car and want to have a healthy engine that will last a long time. Any help is appreciated.

tps, or engine/trans mounts...

just do a visual look at the mounts if they are cracked or missing pieces they are bad...

but you saying bucking to me means it jumps more then once.. if it just bumps then yes it is prolly a bad engine mount..

GSRIntegra

Where is the TPS located? Would you recommend changing the fuel pump even though that might not be the problem? And yes, it bucks back and forth atleast 3 times. Not like a huge buck, but it does buck.

I wouldn't just replace things until u get it diagnosed.. Otherwise your just tossing money in the garbage..

Do a full inspection on all your mounts and if u can maybe get a video of what is happening so we can see/hear

tps in on the throttle body linkage, however I really doubt thats the issue.

Maybe a vac leak?

daysofreign

[img]http://img.photobuck
mine dose the same thing. im going to get another set and fill them with window urathan then switch them out.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
its your tranny torque mount or rear. you can check tranny torque mount by taking your front right wheel off and its visible from there