Buddy Club exhaust fitment help???

milano_red

I have a spec II and because my car is so low I butchered it. So i left the tip, and had all new pipe run from the header back. Sounds the same just a little louder w/o the resonator. Try and look for a used one and have it redone a exhaust shop.

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
You could essentially have one made entirely at an exhaust shop. Just ask for 2.5" piping, with a 3" tip.

96Gsr_Some

i was wandering i want to buy the buddy club spec 2 exhaust for my 96 Gsr but on ebay it says it only fits 97-01 type r can anyone help me out

Kyle

90% percent sure it won't fit. 94-99 GSRs have different exhaust manifolds compared to the 00-01 GSRs, 94-01 LSs and 97-01 ITRs. Basically all exhausts are interchangable with the others except for 94-99 GSRs.

Kyle

Because I feeling nice. Next time you have a question like this, try googling, I found it in about 30 seconds. Google is your friend.

The 94-01 LS and 00-01 GSR have longer A-pipes, so the catalytic converter is farther back and the exhaust is subsequently shorter
Only 00-01 GSR's are identical to 94-01 Integra piping.
yes the only difference is the A pipe on the GSR and the LS: the Type R is the same as the LS. The B pipes are the same for the LS and ITR

Kyle

is there anyone on here with 94-97 Gsr that did mods to fit the buddy club spec 2 exhaust on there car
Google it, I bet you can find your answer, someone has probably made this work. Try a different header, maybe one for an LS? Or Type R? Add a test pipe and you might be ok but I'm not sure so search. Or have some custom piping made and buy the universal Buddy club muffler.

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Kyle has answered all of your questions. If you don't want advice don't ask. The type r piping will be top long, you'll need an exhaust shop to weld out a section and weld it up.

JobotDestroy

Resident thug
Each of our products is completely toxin-free, and has no heavy metals or volatile organic chemicals. The biodegradable solutions we use can be absorbed without causing harm to the water, soil, or atmosphere. Our green maid service includes all the basics and more. Carpets are vacuumed, windows and glass doors are cleaned, and even the walls are wiped down for dust. After our green home cleaning, your rooms will look spic-and-span.
Lmao that's fucking random :wstupid: