Build thread

Oreoboi

Hey whats up CL just wanted to make the proper intoduction. I drive a 99 LS (auto) 164 on the clock Got her Feb of Last year for 4100. A few mods have been made lemme kno what u think
Tj

Mods thus Far

Upgraded Sound System

Yellow Low Beam

6000K HIDS

Rice Pipe(Just to see if i like the sound)

Bk to stock Piping

updated pics

NICE AND wET

Last edited:

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Welcome aboard, looks like a good start. I'd get a proper exhaust next. Take a look around the build thread sections for some ideas of things you could do :thumbs up

Oreoboi

Yoo whats up CI...its been a hella long time but im back....made some minor mods to the chevy truck i used to have, Ive also purchased a b20 replacement for my LS....this is my first honda engine pull just wanted to kno if i headed in the right direction and or some tips and tricks along the way....btw i want to leave the tranny in

Noneed2Hate

IIRC the b20 should be a direct fit, so just drop the b18 and put the b20 in its place. The only difference IIRC is the bore sizing or something along those lines.

Oreoboi

i have taken some i kno one mount has to be swapped out and intake manifold....im not sure about the ecu if it will run lean or not?

94RS

No fucks given.
It'll run fine with the stock ECU.

My car is automatic/B20, didn't change anything besides the crank pulley (B20s are larger than B18s), upper drivers side mount, intake and exhaust manifolds.

And because I converted the engine to OBD1, the distributor, alternator, injectors from the original engine were swapped over as well.

Why exactly are you swapping to a B20 anyway? You won't feel any difference, especially with the auto trans. Only reason I did was because my first engine was fucked.

Oreoboi

haha it just to get back driving my b18 crankwalked and i was gonna give up on the car, till i found the b20 for a good price