Bumper/hood alignment

Canesboyy2

Hey guys, I just have a quick question. My front end is not lining up perfectly and I was wondering if maybe it was the hood, or the bumper, or something else. I have searched and tried to turn the rubber stoppers as far down as they'd go, still didn't work.. I feel like the hood does not sit all the way flush, and there is a gap between the headlights and bumper, also a gap between the hood and bumper on the right side.

any suggestions or comments would be awesome!

Teggy64

Got vtec?
Have you tried removing the bumper? Maybe it got tweaked in an accident by a previous owner. If all else fails get a jdm front lol

Canesboyy2

Yeah i removed it when i put in my HIDs.. same thing when i put it back lol

Robbig34

Hey guys, I just have a quick question. My front end is not lining up perfectly and I was wondering if maybe it was the hood, or the bumper, or something else. I have searched and tried to turn the rubber stoppers as far down as they'd go, still didn't work.. I feel like the hood does not sit all the way flush, and there is a gap between the headlights and bumper, also a gap between the hood and bumper on the right side.

any suggestions or comments would be awesome!
My ish sits like that too...I would love to find a solution lol

99tegjawn

Is it latching completely or do you have to really force it down?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheCrimsonStar

From what I've seen, a LOT of tegs have this issue. I don't think it's because of any accidents. I have a couple friends who have tegs that have never been in accidents and theirs just all of a sudden started to look misaligned and they couldn't figure out why or fix it. They're jealous of me even though my car looks like crap just because my hood still lines up lol