Burbing the cooling system?

FreshGSR

JDM Enthusiast
Is there a bolt somewhere to losen to burb cooling system? Do I have the cap off at the same time? How do you properly burb the system?

Anthony90

TeamXXXracing
Leave the cap off.Turn the car on.Put the heater on H and full blast. Let it run until you see no more air bubbles and then put the cap on and your done.Get a Haynes manual btw. Helps alot.

FreshGSR

JDM Enthusiast
Leave the cap off.Turn the car on.Put the heater on H and full blast. Let it run until you see no more air bubbles and then put the cap on and your done.Get a Haynes manual btw. Helps alot.
Is that suffice enough? I don't want to overheat :/

AwesomeSN

Some cars do have a bleeder screw, I do believe. Not sure if an Integra has it. Let me check real quickly.

FreshGSR

JDM Enthusiast
Yes mine does. How do you perform this properly? Cap off with bolt losened? Cap on? Let me know. Thanks again

pluckt007

Fat guy in a little coat.

just do this. i like it. pretty easy. and you mean burp! not burb. wtf?

FreshGSR

JDM Enthusiast
Haha.. I just noticed that. Oops. Cooling system is fine... but the fan won't kick on? wtf? I tested it and it worked before I installed it... but I also found out its for a 94 civic, but the connector is the same... any ideas?

pluckt007

Fat guy in a little coat.
shouldn't matter. but, maybe it doesn't go on because it doesn't need to go on? i mean, maybe its not hot enough for a fan to cool it down. or is the fan not going on and the car is overheating?

FreshGSR

JDM Enthusiast
Well far as I know it's not overheating. The temp gauge is where its supposed to be at. Doesn't go up or down once it's hot. I think I blew the fuse, that could be why it isn't turning on.