Bushing squeak spray/oil?

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
WD-40? i dunno... your gonna want something that wont dry out the bushing. you could try some graphite lubicant. just a thought

mirrorimg

A replacement bushing. No spray will fix the issue forever, it will only be a bandaid until the lubricant wears off, which usually isnt a long time.

nicoalex2

i plan on replacing in the next few months but was looking for something to quite it done for now

mirrorimg

I would stay away from penetrators such as PB blaster, I dont think it would be as good of an idea as white lithium grease spray, wd-40, or silicone grease.

hotdoghogie

Droppin panties since1990
go to autozone and get this stuff called liquid Wrench silicone spray

its made by a company called Gunk and works wonders on rubber and other products that can be harmed by petroleum based lubes.

Also works wonders on slow moving windows.

this stuff last a long time too just make sure you spray it in there good enough

pluckt007

Fat guy in a little coat.
no no no....

my old hatch's right front sqeaked like an old frontier wagon heading west. the best remedy is....

wait for it....

wait for it.....

replace your bushings! opportunity for upgrade! hit up energy suspensions.

nicoalex2

no no no....

my old hatch's right front sqeaked like an old frontier wagon heading west. the best remedy is....

wait for it....

wait for it.....

replace your bushings! opportunity for upgrade! hit up energy suspensions.
Next time you respond, read through the whole thing and see that i'm planning on replacing in the next few months.
Now, wait for that.

pluckt007

Fat guy in a little coat.
noooooo

you wait! dammit.

so are you hitting up energy suspensions? they're full kit is like 150 bucks, but it's good and you can feel a difference.

mirrorimg

He doesn't have to buy an entire kit. I got replacement poly upper control arm bushings for 15 bucks I assume those are the bushings he is having the sqeak problem with

Apexer

I have the same issue with squeaking on my car. All four corners.

I tried white lithium and nothing. I'm just going to get the full kit from Energy Suspension and replace all of them while I got it apart.

It's annoying as hell. It sounds like two people are getting it on in my car when I drive down the road.