Buttonwillow #13 CW Speed Ventures - 7/31/2010

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
Buttonwillow "Time Attack" configuration #13 CW with Speed Ventures. This Event will be held by Speed Ventures on Saturday 7/31/2010 and Sunday 8/1/2010.

Sign-up on www.speedventures.com

[URL=http://img686.imageshack.us/i/brptrackconfig.gif/]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/URL]

Attending 7/31/2010:
Bigmac88 (Nick) - Blue/Purple/Black
Samurai_Blue (Dylan) - White

Last edited:

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Registered and payed for. Nick im gonna memorize this track and were battling it out on my bday :twisted:

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I'm going to NorCal that weekend... I'll join you guys next time once I get the DC2 running.

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
To get a fast time at Buttonwillow, you have to have huge cajones.

Sweet! :thumbs up

Please try to record some video and take pictures.
Will do! And Matt you are correct. Cotton Corners to Bus Stop must be full throttle, Bus Stop is quick lift for rotation, then full throttle. And Riverside to lost hill is 110mph topping 4th!

Also, in a low HP car your inputs (braking, throttle, turn-in etc.) must be as perfect as possible. It's a wicked fast, uber technical course.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Will do! And Matt you are correct. Cotton Corners to Bus Stop must be full throttle, Bus Stop is quick lift for rotation, then full throttle. And Riverside to lost hill is 110mph topping 4th!

Also, in a low HP car your inputs (braking, throttle, turn-in etc.) must be as perfect as possible. It's a wicked fast, uber technical course.
I think it's a bit difficult to go full throttle at the Cotton Corners though. Bus stop needs to be taken at a high speed and must increase on the way to Riverside. I have yet to hit past 100mph at Riverside. If I get past 100, I know I could reduce my lap times significantly.