Buttonwillow CW 13 - 7/31/2010 in car footage

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
Dylan loaned me his camera for a session at the last track day :woot:, so I'm posting up the vid. The car is a 1997 Acura Integra on 205/50-15 Yokohama S.Drives with me driving. Stupid video won't embed so here's das linky, please take a look:

[YOUTUBE="vid"]FVtxremMtZ8[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited by a moderator:

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Fixed. Nice CI intro.

I'm diggin that OG volvo at the beginning. What's with the pussies in the M3, R8, and the vette?

Last edited:

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
Fixed. Nice CI intro.

I'm diggin that OG volvo at the beginning. What's with the pussies in the M3, R8, and the vette?
Thank you sir! Dylan (Samurai_Blue) made the intro. It's pretty sweet! That Volvo was probably my favorite car out there that day. He was pretty quick too.

Unfortunately there are a lot of people with a lot of money in California, and most of them think they can drive well enough to handle a 'vette, M3, or R8. The scary part is, they all had R compound tires and I had S.Drives :shock: They should've been smoking me.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
They just took the car to the track, so they could tell people they took the car to the track. Douche bags, go play golf.

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
^Lol really? She wasn't that bad. A little slow but an MR2 on R-comps is a tricky car to drive quickly. The guy in the M3 was way worse than her.