Buttonwillow CW 13 w/ Speed Ventures 4/10-11

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
Buttonwillow CW 13 this Saturday and/or Sunday! It's the infamous 'time attack' configuration. I'm going. There's still room in Beginner (white) group and more advanced (purple/black/red) groups. Sign up if you wanna go, there's still a few days left!

Professional instruction is available, and myself or one of my friends will instruct you if you'd prefer.

www.speedventures.com

Saturday 4/10/2010
- Nick (me): Purple group + 2 friends in purple as well

Last edited:

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Damn... Too bad I don't have a running car those this. Either way, I'll be out of town. Have fun and be safe Nick. RACELINE will be there.

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
Damn... Too bad I don't have a running car those this. Either way, I'll be out of town. Have fun and be safe Nick. RACELINE will be there.
:( I'd let you share the GSR if you were in town. If the core support welds were done I'd slap the extra motor in Destiny and bring her too lol.

And I'll go say what's up to Elton and the gang for sure!

Last edited:

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
:( I'd let you share the GSR if you were in town. If the core support welds were done I'd slap the extra motor in Destiny and bring her too lol.

And I'll go say what's up to Elton and the gang for sure!
I know man, I wish we could get Destiny up and running, but she needs some work. Thanks though bro. :thumbs up

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Nick, here's a throwback picture of us on the front straight at Buttonwillow.

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
Action shots (sorry for the water marks, I'm still in-process of buying the official copies):

Porsche chasedown! I passed him a few turns later :D

Post-pass :D

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
Here are a few snaps from the pits:

Snapped an alternator belt. The pit truck made a run to the local Autozone in between sessions; we got it fixed without missing a single lap! That's me up top, my friend Steve underneath, and our friend Brandy.

My friend Carl

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
Hey how does the Speed Ventures thing work? I want to go to the next Buttonwillow event! I've been secretly-preping my civic for the track. All I need is a set of good tires