Buying 94 LS...Lots of rust...

chaseryder

well car looks sweet, but the majior issue with that is driving and spending 300 bucks to et there and back, plus i doubt he would take 3800, and then i have registration...

Its all good...i decided to go with it...it runs good, the rust can be handled. Thanks for your support guys, but there is no other way...

chaseryder

I mean would you consider buying another beater adn just driving it around and then save up money to buy someting better? Finance?

chaseryder

well I am glad my brain kicked in gear before 7, cause I did come to my senses...I remember my mechanic telling me about a problem with this "ring", part of the transmission,--reason why it was griding 3rd...and then i asked my moms ex-bf, and he said that once that starts going, the transmission goes...and I remember him telling me, that if somehow the trans goes, he can find me a cheap one...sooo ahhh, im glad that short term memory is still working...1850 for a teg with some rust...nahhhh. Thanks guys, your opinion did help.

Now I continue my journey in search for my integra.

db_r

!ocsic
Good job. Take your time, and dont make a purchase, to regret in the future.

TNethan

Good job, sorry to be so negitave, but I think you made the right choice, I'm sure we will all keep an eye out for you