buying another 92 gsr opinions??

vgees92gsr

Hey all i want your opinion im about to buy another 1992 gsr i had one already number 2758 milano red and now i am about too purchase another 1992 gsr its aztec green coming from arizona numbers matching for 3500bucks is it a fair deal would you travel across the country for it??? i live in jersey and am making the trip out there in the beggining of january.it runs and drives and will be driving it back here to jersey so give me your honest opinion on this one
btw according to wikipedia.com there was only 1200 gsr's produced in 1992 and only 1000 in 1993 for a total of only 2200 gsr's ever made in that 2 year span
it does have original b17 and original 5 speed

vgees92gsr

wait wait you wouldnt go all the way across the country for the rarest honda ever produced your nuts its got 150k miles on it
just cuz you got a 1993 dont mean there not rare i had to travel all the way too maryland for my 1992 gsr

mirrorimg

Hey all i want your opinion im about to buy another 1992 gsr i had one already number 2758 milano red and now i am about too purchase another 1992 gsr its aztec green coming from arizona numbers matching for 3500bucks is it a fair deal would you travel across the country for it??? i live in jersey and am making the trip out there in the beggining of january.it runs and drives and will be driving it back here to jersey so give me your honest opinion on this one
btw according to wikipedia.com there was only 1200 gsr's produced in 1992 and only 1000 in 1993 for a total of only 2200 gsr's ever made in that 2 year span
it does have original b17 and original 5 speed
Wow. nice information. That really makes me want to drive across the country for a 18 year old honda...

wait wait you wouldnt go all the way across the country for the rarest honda ever produced your nuts its got 150k miles on it
just cuz you got a 1993 dont mean there not rare i had to travel all the way too maryland for my 1992 gsr
No. I wouldn't.

guiltyxxspark

Internet Hate Machine
Mines got 156,xxx. Whoopty fucking doo. Yeah, no I wouldn't drive more than 2 hours for ANY car.

EDIT: What are you trying to say? I know they're rare. They're also old as fuck. If it had less that 50,000 miles on it and was bone fucking stock I might consider trailering it and bringing it home. MAYBE. But that's a huge maybe. Are you trying to say my '93 GS-R isn't rare? If my vast knowledge of the Gen 2 Integra serves me correctly, and it does, there were 1,200 USDM Integra GS-R's produced in 1992 and 1,000 produced for 1993. Minez moar rarerrrrrr! FACE. /thread

Last edited:

94dc4

My name matches again lol
I wouldn't drive all the way across the country for a DB2. A DC2R or a DB8 maybe, but not a DB2. I don't care how rare a 92-93 GSR is, there's engine swaps for a reason. lol

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
I agree I would make the drive, but not with it having that many miles on it! Hell Im looking everywhere of a 74 Celica GT

GreenTeggy

My name is Ben
ROAD TRIP! :D why not
a little over priced for a car slightly younger then me.. but hey your money lol!

99Teggy

Rapid Volvo Tuned
dude.... if u want a spontaneous and fun road trip go for it. go and buy it but make sure you have a back up plan if the almost 19 year old car decides to blow a rod.

vgees92gsr

first off the motor is stupid rare and expensive
second its a forged bottom end theres pretty much zero chance it will blow up as long as i dont drive like a fuck bag
third you are correct theres was only 1000 in 1993
fourth who the fuck has a clean car two hours from jersey with zero rot find me one
fifth the car is from arizona that means its never seen road salt and snow
im done trying to get my point across all i wanted was a simple opinion not a stupid one like oh if you blow a rod too bad it wouldnt be called that it would be called throw a rod but hey thanks anyway noob

guiltyxxspark

Internet Hate Machine
first off the motor is stupid rare and expensive
second its a forged bottom end theres pretty much zero chance it will blow up as long as i dont drive like a fuck bag
third you are correct theres was only 1000 in 1993
fourth who the fuck has a clean car two hours from jersey with zero rot find me one
fifth the car is from arizona that means its never seen road salt and snow
im done trying to get my point across all i wanted was a simple opinion not a stupid one like oh if you blow a rod too bad it wouldnt be called that it would be called throw a rod but hey thanks anyway noob
Then by all means, go for it. Take pics.

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
Really how nice is this thing... condition is what would decide it for me... having a b17 would be f'ing sweet though