Buying Headers.. Which one?

jhun87

94 Ls
ok, i'm trying to look for a decent headers that's not gonna hurt my budget. I've been lookin at ebay and they have some $70 headers, some stainless steel headers. I don't know if I should buy it because it might be a bad quality header. Will someone tell me where I can buy some good and decent headers that is within my budget. i'm just trying to get some replacement headers for my car. My budget is about $150. Thanks

JGvtec

If you just need a replacement id just go with the ebay one. If your going for performance its going to be a bit more than 150 ;)

I have heard that some people have bad fitment issues with ebay stuff. Plus basically all there "ebay" products are not carb legal too.

Id wait for someone else's opinion. Hope i helped some.

JGvtec

He was just joking with you. He was making a joke because you called it "headers"

We only have 1. So its header. ;)

jhun87

94 Ls
If you just need a replacement id just go with the ebay one. If your going for performance its going to be a bit more than 150 ;)

I have heard that some people have bad fitment issues with ebay stuff. Plus basically all there "ebay" products are not carb legal too.

Id wait for someone else's opinion. Hope i helped some.
Do you know any site who sells direct fit headers and that is smog legal? Thanks

jhun87

94 Ls
I also have my eye on this one.... but I messaged the seller couple of times, he never messaged back. I was asking if it's a smog legal header and direct fit for my 94 LS. Do know you if it is?

Havok114

I also have my eye on this one.... but I messaged the seller couple of times, he never messaged back. I was asking if it's a smog legal header and direct fit for my 94 LS. Do know you if it is?
I don't know if its smog legal it should be , & it fit my 98gs without any issues I'm sure it will fit your car too

Havok114

I'm sure it says on meganracings website if its smog legal