Buying kensun HID Kit should I upgrade my low or highs?

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
My lows on my 91 integra arent that great, but my highs are pretty good. Im concerned that if I upgrade My low beams, I would blind other drivers. But upgrading my highs isn't really necessary.
You will blind people regardless unless you have a projector housing. Technically people with the DC chassis also blind others, but to a lesser extent unless they retrofit an HID projector. You should reaim your headlights first. But your HIDs will scatter light out.

Just get 6k hid kit wont be blinding to other and do its all up to you if you want to do hi beams
the kelvin temperature has nothing to do with the light being blinding or not. 12k is "dimmer" because a blue light doesnt light up the road as well as a white light. What blinds people is how high the light is aimed in the headlight housing, and the lack of an HID projector.

Mike61096

17 yr. old Integra Modder
I won't blind people if I do the highs because you're supposed to switch them off for oncoming cars anyway.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
this was implying you get HIDs for your low beams. I dont know how the ballast would like to be turned on and off constantly.