Bye bye.. I will miss you..

jhun87

94 Ls
Unfortunately its time to part ways with my beloved 94 integra Ls... it's been fun havin her.. all the late nights.. she was there when I needed her... *sighs* :( ...hopefully this new guy will take care of her as much as I didl...:cry:

hah.. but oh well.. i'll just get a better one... :D

speedin

The Transporter
Well you see.. I thought about gettin all wheel drive.. and so my first choice was an sti.. but 5 grand won't get me an sti.. so prolly a GSR.. weeeee
$5k wont get you a WRX worth while. It will however get you a decent 1G DSM.... I just hope you own tools if you go that route.

DerekLS

I def dig wrx's, they're pretty sick but i'm pretty sure they hold their value & yeah they ain't too cheap:drive:

96GSRteg

Tyler
if you really are hung up on awd on a budget, you could always look for an older audi 80 or 90. As long as you know how to turn a wrench, they are sweet.

Coney

Spacely
$5k wont get you a WRX worth while. It will however get you a decent 1G DSM.... I just hope you own tools if you go that route.
if you dont enjoy fixing stuff a lot dsms will make your life horrible, when they work the are quite fast though

Peeples

I agree with Cripton. For 5k I'd say look for a nice GS-R. No way you're gonna be able to find a Type R or especially a WRX STI for that kind of money.

That didn't take you long. :p
Before I got my 96 LS my dad talked a guy down to 6k from 10k on a White Type - R.

Stock everything but suspension, stereo, and stereo deck.

Bluetooth... 8" subs installed and hidden... Perfect Type-r

BUT he did ride it hard sooooo.... oh well