Bye Bye teggy

jdean41

So my integra has since gone. It literally broke a rod in half somehow. I sold the whole car for 700. I just picked up a 95 miata m edition. I will still b on the site checking everything and who knows, i may pick up another teg again down the road cuz they are wonderful cars.

trevvoor

I just sold my teg too for 700 bucks and picked up rx7....I miss it already...don't know what to think about rotary engines...shits weird.

jdean41

If you ever need help with em just hit me up. Im probably about to buy another miata and rotary swap it. I love the hell out of rx7s. If you ever need help with it feel free to pm and ill give you my number. I know a good deal about rotorys.

92gsrboy

its def hard to part with a 2nd gen teg.....gl with your new ride...and im sure you will wind up with another teg one day

Exige24

A Miata?!?!? Can't support that. lol Should have dropped that 7 spot into another Teg. :thumbs up

Exige24

sell that ugly ass car..lol..
get a teggy asap!
Yeah, I've always seen Miata's as little sporty chick cars. Curves are a little too delicate for my tastes. Like those Thunderbirds with the little portal windows. They're "cute". No offence OP. lol

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
Miatas seem like female cars to me too. Tegs are the way to go man! sell that shit back and get a newer teg ASAP!

8-bit

do what now?
miata's are ok. rx-7 are nice.8)
rotary is something def differnt my buddy got an FC he bought not running and he has had it for almost two years and still not running. (he needs more money to work on it)

jdean41

im a rotary guy through and through. And im also a drift nut. Me and my friends kill the mountains every weekend and the miata is so smooth. I plan on hooking it up with a JR supercharger eventually. Unless i buy another one and rotary swap it. I love the tegs buy my heart is with RWD cars....and please dont say s2k lol

8-bit

do what now?
Hey I understand I actually been lookin into gettin myself an supra mkIII or an FC.
Around here in GA there's plenty of moutains that need a little love.:)

dekaf

pǝʇuɐɹb ɹoɟ buıɥʇou ǝʞɐʇ
I couldn't really imagine driving any other car except an integra.
I'll do my best to keep it running and running forever....till the day I smash into something.