c32a1 temp gauge sensor location?

Thepowderblue

Yes a question on my legend.
It has the C32A1 and I think the sensor for the gauge is bad and I was going to change it but I cant find it. Any other honda guru's on here know where it is?

JemmieN

not a girl lol
weird question to ask on an integra forum o_O

ipqbebdmp

Fujian Fur

Lund Yangcun point landslide site of rare earth for potential illegal newspaper reporter Zhang Shuo Zhang Zhihong / Wen Kong Yu / Figure Concern: Gutian mountain landslide accident occurred in the afternoon of the 24th, on-site rescue work has been going on for over 50 hours. As of 9:30 last night, reporters learned from the local propaganda department, on the 25th found five victims, four males and one female, there are still people in yesterdays rescue undetected. Since 2011, the Minjiang River in the upper basin of rare earth illegal mining of frequent incidents of why Eliminated? In addition to serious damage to the local ecological environment, the illegal mining of rare earth rare earth and other toxic substances into the river, will not pollute the environment? Events unfold buried six people, three mining shareholders Correspondent from Gutian propaganda department and things to Lund Yeung Village, the villagers Office was informed, after the secretary of the village, the village head to accept the Commission for Discipline Inspection, has been transferred to The public security organs. 3 owners (shareholders) of illegal rare earth mine was in the shed buried, have been identified were all killed. Official confirmation, buried six people, the human village, Minqing people, most of kinship. 6 people are buried rare earth ore mining and illegal private. A relatives of the victims, said six people, two of her relatives, her mother, and one of her uncle. Life is gone, the original should be to persuade them not to do so. [Department saying mine ecological disaster recovery secondary disaster-prone reporter saw the mountain after the landslide devastated half the hills bare out the last few days in the heavy rain erosion erosion, the slopes of a road gully, serious soil erosion. The hydrocephalus clustered into the lake a Hunhuang also glowing red. Mountain is densely marked a cup the size of the hole, which stuck a root ammonium sulfate solution tube, through the disorder of the solution tube, and finally connected to the top of the pit, essentially half of the mountain has been gnawing away . Gutian County Land Resources Bureau, a person in charge said that the original take mine, not only easily lead to the destruction of vegetation, landslides and mining wastewater without any treatment, directly flow into the foot of the mountain streams, containing sulfuric acid and oxalic acid long-term effect into the ground source of drinking water pollution, crop failures and even crops. A large number of rare earth radioactive hazardous to the health of the mining people. Mine around ecological difficult to restore the secondary disaster-prone. Gutian County Center for Disease Control and Health Authority staff will approach the whole point of disaster for disinfection to prevent secondary disease disasters. Lin, deputy director of the person in charge of concealing not reported village has XingJu Furuta Land and Resources Bureau said illegal poachi